Jan 1, 2017

My Favorite Black & White Photos


Now that my Photography 100 class is over, I'd like to share some of my favorite photos I developed. I really really enjoyed this class, and I can't wait to take the next one through UCSD to enhance my skills and learn more.



This photo was part of my very first assignment of taking pictures of things near and dear. I used a different vantage point to photography my bike.


This photo was taken on the railroad tracks at the San Marcos Civic Center as part of a vantage point assignment.


This picture was also part of a vantage point assignment. Ted had this great idea of me standing on a ladder and taking his picture playing the bagpipes.

This photo was taken at the botanical gardens in Boise, Idaho, using a red filter. This was taken as part of my filter assignment.


Just took this photo for fun.  Getting ready to land in Las Vegas.


Tony warming up before a game.


The Oceanside Pier for a night photography assignment.


This was taken on the Palomar campus as part of night photography. A group of us practiced taking a long exposure of someone walking down the stairs.

I'll continue this post on another day and share more of my favorite black and white photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment